● LINKS & SOCIAL MEDIA ●
I hope you all enjoyed watching my winter into spring fashion lookbook. Check out my blog for more outfits every week!
Personal Style Fashion Blog: http://TarMarz.com
Never miss post & follow it on Bloglovin': http://bit.ly/1NzmFMK
●Instagram: http://instagram.com/tarmarz/
●Snapchat : Tarmarz
●Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/TarMarz
●TUMBLR: (to ask anon qts): http://tarmarz.tumblr.com
Lookbook kindly shot by Edelle Kenny:
http://www.edellekenny.com/
Edit by Me.
SONG: ODESZA - WHITE LIES
PRODUCT LINKS:
OUTFIT 1:
Missguided-
Bomber Jacket: http://bit.ly/1oQzZUY
Collar detail top: http://bit.ly/1oHrBqb
Leather look jeans (size down): http://bit.ly/1LNGqNg
Boots: H&M http://bit.ly/23NZ8PZ
OUTFIT 2:
Jacket (MUST HAVE* ;)
Fitted Hoodie: http://bit.ly/24GpdRo
Moschino Trousers: http://bit.ly/1L7snr8
Adidas trainers: http://bit.ly/1ZlnHA9
Whistles Bag: http://bit.ly/1YbExRx
Watch: http://bit.ly/1LfNDuo
OUTFIT 3:
Sweater: http://bit.ly/1SdF6bd
Skirt: http://bit.ly/1Mjycll
Asos Similar: http://bit.ly/1U2db1j
Misguided Heels: http://bit.ly/1KUQl8L
OUTFIT 4:
Reiss Coatigan: http://bit.ly/1RbjHk2
HoS Drift Top: http://www.houseofsunny.co.uk/#!drift...
Hos Fit Flare culottes: http://www.houseofsunny.co.uk/#!fit--...
Tony Bianco Trainers: http://bit.ly/24EciiT
FAQ's:
Tara is a twenty-three year old fashion & lifestyle blogger / youtuber natively from Cork, Ireland and is a fashion graduate of Belfast now based in NYC.
Camera I use: Canon 5D Mark iii
http://bit.ly/1pFQOlq
Camera Lens:
http://bit.ly/1piadbD
Ring Lighting:
http://bit.ly/1piaag5
* Disclaimer: Some product links may be affiliate links, it helps me out! I do not work with brands I don't believe in, I will never reccommend something if it's bad/ill-fitting and I always choose any gifted clothing I recieve.
Spring Transition Lookbook | TAR MAR beautycon | |
| 1,271 Likes | 1,271 Dislikes |
| 18,776 views views | 15.5K followers |
| How-to & Style White Lies (Instrumental) ODESZA | Upload TimePublished on 21 Mar 2016 |
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét